This is the first thing to do when your Wireless printer reports it is Offline:
(This works for 5 out of 6 times you cannot print to WiFi printer)
- Unplug the printer from the mains
a. Either pull the 3 pin plug from the socket OR pull the power cable out of the back of the printer
- Now go to the Internet Router/ Hub and turn it off (unplug it from the mains) for 10 seconds before turning it on (plug it back in).
- The Internet Router/ Hub will take 2 to 4 minutes to come back to life.
- For best results restart your laptop/computer, but this is not usually necessary
- When the Internet Router/Hub has fully started, i.e. the lights are properly lit, then plug the printer power back in and turn on
Anything in the print queue should now print. If there is nothing in the print queue then try printing something out.